Printers are one of the most popular computer accessories today. Moreover the compact size of the printer has contributed a lot in making it not only among the office space but also among the home users. But over the years with constant use the printer may face a few issues. One of the most common issues faced by the printer is becoming slow. Now to be honest no one will like a slow printer. So let us look at ways that will help you fix the problem. If you face any problem while following the steps then contact HP Printer Customer Support.
SOLVING THE ISSUE
- Resetting the printer- first start by turning on the printer. Then wait until the printer is idle. Now that the printer is on you can disconnect the power cord from the printer. Now unplug the cord from the power socket and wait for about a minute. And then plug the cord back in the power socket and to the printer. Then turn on the printer. And then you can start with the printing process. If the problem still persists then you can move to the next step.
- Check the driver setting- many a time when the setting is set at giving you the best quality print it can slow down the printing process of the printer. you can check the setting by following steps-
- First search the windows for printer option and then click on the device and printer from the list.
- Then double click on the printer icon
- Also double clock on the set preferences option.
- Now check the paper information on the setting. In the paper type make sure that you choose the plain paper option.
- And on the quality setting option ensure that draft or normal is selected
- Now clock on the OK or apply option to confirm the changes you have just made. Again if the problem persist then move to the next method.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer- finally remove the printer and its software from the computer by using the ‘uninstall a program’ option. Doing so will let you install the latest version of driver for your printer. Once you have uninstalled it then again reinstall the latest driver. This will solve the issue you are facing.
CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT
The HP Printer Customer Care Support works all round the clock to provide you the right solution for all your system related issue. Whenever you come across a problem feel free to call +1-888-621-0339.